Imagine if they could've gotten Duncan when Robinson was younger, they would have been an unstoppable duo. Olajuwon was pretty much unstoppable until he started getting old, which is the same for most of the players we have mentioned.
I was very happy to see Robinson win a championship. He was not only a great player, but a great person from all accounts.
I wish I could have seen Olajuwon play more. The two years the Rockets won the title he was unstoppable, dominating Robinson and Shaq both.
Imagine if they could've gotten Duncan when Robinson was younger, they would have been an unstoppable duo. Olajuwon was pretty much unstoppable until he started getting old, which is the same for most of the players we have mentioned.
I'm not sure if they would have played as well together if they both were demanding the ball. Robinson was on the downside of his career when Duncan arrived. And this is coming from a huge Spurs fan.
I don't know, Duncan and Robinson are team players, and I believe they would've cared more about winning. Duncan shares the ball well now.
Dale Earnhardt. Debate over!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
a man with 7 championships cant be overrated. Now his son can and is the most over rated athlete ever.
Reeking of awesomeness!
I don't consider Dale Jr. overrated. I'm sure some ppl were hopeful he'd be a great driver but I don't think most fans expect him to be his dad. His last name gets him a lot of fans, but that doesn't mean he's rated too highly I don't hear a lot of announcers saying he's going to be the best racer ever or overestimating his merits at all. People like him b/c he seems like a good "down home country" but having a lot of fans and follower doesn't mean your overrated.
i thought we said athlete not driver.
just kiddin lets not have this debate again.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
lol let's not open up that can of worms again! Nascar fans get pretty upset when you try to say it's not a "sport" and drivers aren't "athletes".
lots of things are sports of which doesn't always require the upmost athletic activity....i never understood myself though how someone could call a golfer an athlete and then not call a race driver one...its obvious which sport requires more physical activity and endurance.
Bookmarks